Monday, March 1, 2010

In the final push - keeping it positive!

Well, tomorrow is election day. I'm so glad it's finally here--my mom's staying positive and pushing through on the last day. It has been hard: last night, yard signs were torn down all over town. It's illegal, but almost impossible to prevent from happening if the opposition is determined to do it. If yours was torn down, make sure to file a police report and let people know what is happening.

On the positive side, lots of people are voting early, and I hear there is lots of enthusiasm at the polls. My mom has worked so hard, and she has knocked on so many doors. Hopefully all of this person-to-person contact will prevent these flimsy, mean-hearted accusations from sticking.

If you're suspicious, I urge you to check the facts yourself. For example, Ezzell's OSBI mailer cites several transcript stories. Go read the stories and see if you think that these advertisements are presenting an accurate picture.

Please go vote, and tell your friends to go vote! I'm so proud of my mom, and only your help can make all of our hard work pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment