Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ezzell's excuse for missing the meetings: “I have to prioritize my time."

You can read about city attendance records here--all in, Ezzell has missed more meetings than anyone on council!

Ezzell's excuse for missing so many city council meetings was that he was busy, as he says: “I have to prioritize my time." We need a mayor who prioritizes Norman!!

I also thought it was a really low blow how Ezzell questioned my mom's ability to do her job at the university, something he seems to know nothing about. My mom has never questioned his ability to run his businesses--merely his participation on council!

Further, for the record, my mom works hard both as a professor and as mayor--I see her working hard all of the time. It's amazing, she is attentive to her students and has even co-authored a new book that will be coming out soon. I think she learned to do it by raising kids and finishing her PhD at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment